Intellitix has had the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest events and biggest names in our industry including: Esports, live music festivals and fan conferences and conventions. Visit our website, www.intellitix.com, to learn more about our success stories and clients!
We have developed industry-leading solutions in access control, cashless payments, and experiential opportunities in the live event industry and are looking for a mobile developer with the right skillset, attitude, and interests to join our team!
Why Choose Intellitix?
Be part of a winning global team, where you will thrive in a culture that values collaboration and openness. We offer a fast-paced environment, and the opportunity to contribute significantly and put your fingerprint on the development and direction of our platform. As part of an international company you will experience the intimacy of a well-built virtual team while having the opportunity to collaborate with individuals from across Canada, the US and Europe.
We are looking for a well-rounded mobile developer who can provide a valuable application of knowledge and experience. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge of mobile application development. You thrive working within a dynamic environment, and excel at meeting delivery timelines while maintaining open lines of communication relating to the status of a given project and its risks and challenges.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, prototype and ship high-quality, robust mobile applications including our next generation mobile solutions;
- Collaborate with functional areas to ensure the integrity of the designs
- requirements and the translation of wire frames into optimal user experience;
- Provide feedback to improve the quality of the product and reduce complexity
- of the user interface;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts;
- Work with other departments to ensure high quality and timely delivery on project deadlines;
- Collaborate with development team on integration of and design of applications;
- Assist other developers as needed and participate in peer code reviews;
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms;
- Collaborate in a team environment that extends to colleagues in remote locations and from various lines of businesses within the company;
- Ability to estimate time required to deliver on project deadlines;
- Share documentation and knowledge within the team to ensure cross-training, adherence to best practice standards and support for others during absence from the office.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- 5+ years of software development experience, with focus on cross-platform mobile application development;
- Experience developing iOS and Android native apps;
- Working knowledge of React Native;
- Experience building robust and resilient apps and coding for a mobile environment;
- Experience integrating third party SDKs into apps;
- Published one or more apps in Apple App Store and/or Google Play;
- Development experience with camera and on-device biometrics;
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles;
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, evaluation and problem solving skills;
- Self-directed and proactive, work collaboratively with team members and independently; thinks beyond the immediate problem;
- Willing to learn and master new technologies;
- Must have a valid passport and no issues travelling to other countries.