At Intellitix we have developed industry-leading solutions in cashless, access control, and experiential opportunities. We are expanding our portfolio in 2020 and are looking for a Sr. Product Manager with the right skillset, attitude, and interests to join our team!
We need someone in this role who is ready to hit the ground running in a software development environment, with a heavy focus on user experience and being future proof. The Sr. Product Manager will be responsible for defining and launching new products and enhancing existing solutions with a focus on mobile and the world of Identity and biometrics.
You must be agile, resilient and a big thinker but mostly a relentless focus on getting product solutions to market as your main goal.
We are looking for a well-rounded Product Manager who can provide a valuable application of knowledge and experience. You must have brought software products to market. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Intellitix has had the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest events and biggest names in our industry including: Esports, live music festivals and fan conferences and conventions. Visit our website www.intellitix.com to learn more about our success stories and clients!
- Develop product requirements and product roadmap for Identity and Mobile areas of the solution;
- Become a subject matter expert for the company in the areas you are responsible for.
- Be the business interface point with our technology partners
- Drive innovation and product changes that align with the company vision and overall product strategy;
- Identify opportunities for product improvement, using internal and external sources to define applicable trends and customer needs;
- Manage prioritized backlogs that align with product roadmaps;
- Collaborate with R&D, participating in development activities such as backlog grooming, design sessions, daily standups and demos;
- Define epics and elaborate into user stories, clearly articulating the value, scope and acceptance criteria;
- Establish and convey goals with measurable targets, collecting and analyzing data;
- Create mock-ups and click-through prototypes for new features and enhancements;
- Work with cross-functional teams to establish and execute product launch plans;
- Define information for product releases and training sources;
- Provide clear and concise communication to various stakeholders, including progress of product.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field;
- 5 years of experience in a software development environment, with 5-7 years in a product management capacity;
- Proven success in leading mobile and web applications in an agile environment;
- Passionate about user experience and user driven design; working knowledge of Sketch and InVision is an asset;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver on multiple tasks to deadlines;
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving and strategy skills;
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience working with both local and remote teams.
- Experience with Identity and Biometrics.
- Experience with e-commerce and payment processing solutions;
- Experience with mobile applications development
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools as well as business intelligence/reporting analysis solutions;
- Proficient with JIRA, Airtable, Teamwork, Confluence and Service Desk;
- Experience with cloud services platforms such as AWS.